With all the discussion of the prairie dresses and long hair by the news media several months ago, I was laughing with friends about the lack of time we homeschool Moms have to get our hair done, much less our nails. Although I have noticed a few Moms of teens that have time for the salon every now and then, so life does return to semi normal as the children grow older.
I came across this quote and thought I’d share these Beauty Tips. I do think that all homeschool Moms have time for this:
“Beauty Tips” ~ by Audrey Hepburn
1. For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
2. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
3. For a slim figure, Share your food with the hungry.
4. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.
5. For poise, walk with the knowledge you’ll never walk alone.
6. People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; Never throw out anyone.
7. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you’ll find one at the end of your arm. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
8. The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.
The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows. And the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.