Texas Home Educators has arranged a Cowboy Day again this year.
This is a great time for Dad to take the kids to a field trip while
Mom gets a spa day, or even more luxurious, a home alone day!
It’s on October 13, 2018, with the first tour at Noon.
1 AT&T Way, Arlington, TX 76011
Cost is $25 per person, yes, they went up on the price from last year.
To Register just call Austin at 817-892-4655 to make a reservation and payment.
Let them know you are with Texas Home Educators
- Rally Day Activities: 10am-6pm (Field)
- Concessions Available: 11am-4pm (Miller Lite Club & AT&T Platform East)
- Stadium Club Sports Bar & Grill : 11am-6pm
- Pro Shop: 8am-8pm
- Cowboys Locker Room*: 10am-1pm (VIP Guided tours only after 1pm)
Autographs and Activities
- Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders**: 11am-3pm & 4pm-6pm
- Dallas Cowboys Alumni**: 1pm-4pm
- Toss Up: Cowboys Ticket Giveaway
- Contest #1 : 10am-1pm
- Contest #2 : 2pm-5pm
- Kids Zone: 10am-6pm *Located behind DraftKings Fantasy Sports Lounge
Dallas Cowboys Rhythm & Blue Performances
- Dancers: 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm
- Drumline: 11am
*Locker room will close for team equipment load in, access not guaranteed
**Appearances subject to change
Do the tickets include the tours? If so, what tour is offered? Is it more educational/architecture of the building and the art or is it more fan-oriented?
Is this only open to members of THE?
This is open to all homeschoolers in Texas. THE creates events and our members learn of it first. Then it’s open to all the homeschoolers. THE is a statewide homeschool SERVICE organization, we serve all of the homeschool community. Donations appreciated. 🙂